Part-TIme Child/Adolescent Psychologist
We are seeking a qualified candidate who will work a minimum of two days a week during afterschool hours. The position involves treatment in both individual and parent/family based sessions. Candidates must have the following:
- Doctoral degree and full licensure in clinical or school-clinical psychology
- Prior experience working with children, adolescents, and families within a multidisciplinary setting
- Strong background in evidenced based practices (i.e. CBT, DBT, PCIT, etc.)
- Experience with Executive Function training is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and an eagerness to work in a collaborative team environment
To apply for the position, please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com.